Common payment method definitions
In this section, you can define some general characteristics of the Mercado Pago Checkout Pro. Fill in each of the requested fields according to their respective descriptions.
- Under Minimum order total, set the minimum amount for an order to be processed. In this field, enter integer values. The payment method will only be displayed to the customer if the order value is equal to or greater than what you entered.
- Under Maximum order amount, set a maximum value for the order to be processed. In this field, enter integer values. The payment method will only be displayed to the customer if the order value is equal to or less than what you entered.
- Under Payment From Specific Countries, select the countries that can use this payment method. Only customers whose payment address is from one of the selected countries can see this payment method.
- Under Sort Order, set an ascending order of display for this payment method in the checkout. The lower the number you enter, the lower the position will be among all the other payment methods. For example, if it is 1, any other payment method with a higher order will be displayed after it.
- Click on Save Configuration to save your settings.